Top News

YepMe launches its ecommerce website in Hindi

Online fashion brand YepMe.com has launched a Hindi version
of its website and has plans to launch in Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam and Kannada within
the coming two months. YepMe has also commenced nationwide TV advertising
campaign in June 2012.

Online fashion brand YepMe.com has launched a Hindi version
of its website and has plans to launch in Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam and Kannada within
the coming two months. YepMe has also commenced nationwide TV advertising
campaign in June 2012.

The company claims to have serviced orders to 580 out of 640
districts across the country. Top 6 cities in India currently contribute to 30
per cent of total company sales whereas the rest of the cities contribute 70
per cent of its sales. Repeat buyer order rate of nearly 49 per cent reflects
the company’s loyal customer base and its brand stickiness.

Vivek Gaur, CEO, YepMe.com adds, “YepMe aspires
to serve the underserved market that is currently using tailored products or
local brands. YepMe seeks out to democratize fashion, Indians living in even
the most remote part of the country.”

Show More

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Close