Top News

Dentsu, Connecturf jointly set up internet advertising company Clickstreamers

Bangalore-based Dentsu Communications, which is a subsidiary of Japan-based advertising company Dentsu, has partnered with Mumbai-based interactive marketing company Connecturf to set-up an internet advertising company, Clickstreamers India.

Bangalore-based Dentsu Communications, which is a subsidiary of Japan-based advertising company Dentsu, has partnered with Mumbai-based interactive marketing company Connecturf to set-up an internet advertising company, Clickstreamers India.

In the joint venture, Dentsu will hold 51 per cent stake while the remaining 49 per cent will be owned by Connecturf. Clickstreamers will be based in Mumbai. The new company also plans to open its offices in Delhi and Bangalore.

By combining the respective resources of Dentsu Group and Connecturf, including services and expertise, the new company will aim to increase operational efficiency and enhance the level of service provided to clients, Dentsu has said.

Takashi Koyanagi of Dentsu Marcom will be the Representative Director of Clickstreamers India. According to Dentsu, Clickstreamers India currently has 10 employees on its roll and has a capital of Rs 10 million.

Show More

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Close