Top News

Anjali Hegde to head new digital agency Reprise Media India as CEO

Interpublic Group’s Mediabrands and Interactive Avenues have jointly launched Reprise Media India, a digital agency that will specialize in search engine and social media marketing and also offer digital services, including media strategy, creative development, campaign implementation and post activity analysis.

Interpublic Group’s Mediabrands and Interactive Avenues have jointly launched Reprise Media India, a digital agency that will specialize in search engine and social media marketing and also offer digital services, including media strategy, creative development, campaign implementation and post activity analysis. In the joint venture, Mediabrands will hold 51 per cent stake, while Interactive Avenues will hold the remaining 49 per cent. Anjali Hegde, a founding partner of Interactive Avenues, has been appointed CEO of Reprise Media India.

“Interactive Avenues welcomes this opportunity to partner with IPG’s Mediabrands on the Reprise Media venture in India,” Anjali Hegde, CEO, Reprise Media India, has said. “Through Interactive Avenue’s leadership in digital marketing and Mediabrands’ leading global agency network, the possibilities for Reprise Media India have no bounds. Our clients will be able to access the best of both worlds as well as the opportunities presented by accelerated growth in India’s digital marketing space.”

Tara Comonte, chief operating officer and chief financial officer, Mediabrands, has said, “We have enjoyed a very successful partnership with Interactive Avenues for the last two years and this new venture allows us to formalize the relationship and to reinforce our collective commitment to growing our digital business together in one of the most vibrant global markets today. Interactive Avenues has an impressive track record, a strong management team as well as a market leading product and we are extremely pleased with the continued evolution of this relationship.”

Shashi Sinha, CEO, Lodestar UM (Universal McCann), has added, “With an online community of approximately 81 million, India represents one of the world’s largest internet markets. But behind this impressive number, India still remains a multi-faceted and highly complex digital landscape. With Reprise Media India, we have the digital marketing experts that can navigate the digital space effectively and offer our clients unrivalled value for their campaigns, especially as this space reaches critical mass in the coming years.”

Show More

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Close